1. All costs (shipping fees, taxes and duties etc.) for exchange and returns belong to the buyer.
2. All exchange and return costs will be deducted from the order total and the remaining amount will be refunded to the buyer.
3. Only the products that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, stainless, in their original packaging and have the original tags can be exchanged or returned.
4. Down Payment Refunds are not made for products that are custom-made at the request of the buyer or that have been made personalized by making changes or additions.
5. When creating a return or an exchange request, the reasons for the request should be stated and the documents (photos, videos, etc.) proving the condition of the product should be provided to the seller through e-mail before the process.
6. Your order will be shipped within 1-10 business days.
7. Return and exchange notification must be made within 15 days.
8. There are no refunds or exchanges on products that are custom made, unpackaged and damaged.
9. Products sent without a change request are not exchanged. To create a change request, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your name, surname and order code.
10. The conformity of the product received to us with the exchange conditions will be examined and the new product will be sent to you when your change request is approved.
11. Legal Rights: In these general terms, the written provisions are subject to www.glambils.com. Refers to the terms of return and cancellation of glambils.com. The special terms www.glambils.com written here do not affect your entitlements as specified in the law on Consumer Protection of Customer / Member 4077.
12. No Special Commitment: www. glambils.com does not have any special return commitments other than those prescribed in the law and in the law. Campaign terms apply to special or product-based campaigns.
13. Warranty: www. For products and services purchased from glambils.com, there is no specific warranty commitment other than GLAMBILS products and services which are under the guarantee of manufacturers / importers and suppliers, and products which are legally accepted under warranty. The warranty period is limited to the period that is recognized by the manufacturer / importer and the supplier in the products and services with which the warranty is guaranteed. The warranty certificate, identification manual or product brochures provided with the product must be carefully examined to determine the warranty conditions. If there are any defects, the manufacturer / importer or the supplier should be contacted.
14. Complaints and Applications: The customer shall apply to the arbitral tribunal or to the consumer court for any complaints or complaints regarding the purchased goods, consumer problems where the property or service is purchased by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, within the monetary limits determined in December every year, done.
15. Returns: Unless stated otherwise www. Glambils.com does not accept returns on products and services sold, provided and offered electronically.
16. Products not to be subject to a refund: Products containing copyright / license right is only possible if the original packaging is unopened, undamaged and only the same product is replaced.
17. Shame: The Member / Customer's legal rights to the defective product / defective services contained in the Law No. 4077 on the Protection of the Consumer are reserved and the use of it is subject to the conditions specified in the law.
18. Amendment and Follow-up: www. glambils.com reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale or to provide additional terms at any time without prior notice. Since www.glambils.com reserves the right to make changes in the sales conditions, it is neessary to regularly monitor and read the conditions prior to each shopping / use. The use of this site and its services, or any use or purchase after such a change, shall be accepted. www. glambils.com reserves the right to terminate, decommission, modify or terminate all content, services and similar items on the Site in whole or in part without prior notice.
19. Records: All kinds of computer records, including book and communication logs of GLAMBILS, e-mail and fax notifications made to customers by fax records constitute definitive and exclusive evidence in case of disputes arising from the Sales Conditions.
20. Applicable Provisions: In disputes that may arise regarding the use of the Site Law of the Republic of Turkey are applied.
21. Authorized Courts and Enforcement Offices: ISTANBUL Courts and Executive Director in the resolution of any dispute regarding the sales conditions
22. Information and Communication: For your questions regarding the Sales Conditions, you can get more information by writing to email@example.com.
Address: Teşvikiye Caddesi, No:31 Nişantaşı/İstanbul - Türkiye
Phone Number: +90541 616 48 93